Welcome to Events! Use this page to find conferences and webinars you would like to attend. Our events calendar covers a wide range of learning opportunities related to seniors’ health care and well being in Ontario, across Canada and abroad. These events include workshops, online webinars and conferences.
If you would like to advertise your upcoming event, please contact our us.
- Using research-based film to improve the care of older LGBTQ people aging at home
- Ageism’s influence on how older people are viewed and how they view themselves
- AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge - Part 2
- Falling Through the Cracks Film - Greg's Wings (Two-Part Event)
- IFA Virtual Town Hall | COVID-19 and Older People: The Future of Volunteers
- Page 1