Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet the Experts - 7th Annual Public Education Forum
- This is Long Term Care 2018 Conference: Disrupting the Norm
- Understanding how to Navigate the Health System: A Guide for Citizens
- 2018 Food as Medicine Update: What to tell Your Patients About Diet and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Kay Stafford Caregiver Education Day