Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- 2019 Rotman Research Institute Conference: Aging & Brain Health
- Substance Misuse Among Older Adults: An Overview of Psychosocial Interventions to Help Your Clients
- End of Life Doula Certificate - Belleville
- Value-based Healthcare by Design: Identifying Promising Innovations in a Canadian Context
- Environmental Design, Biomechanical Analysis of Human Motion, and Fall Prevention, with a Focus on Aging